"The Road to One Million"
Our collective vision, from the CEO to the administrative staff, is to help one million people find rewarding careers with outstanding companies. We invite you to follow us as we build our community’s workforce and change lives, one career at a time.
Job Placements and Counting
For more than 30 years, leading companies have trusted The Daniel Group to deliver expert placement solutions. The company has grown from one man armed with a notepad and telephone, to one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the nation. Our mission is to help one million people find meaningful careers.
- Bill Daniel, a CPA by trade, leaves his executive position at a large accounting and financial search firm where he was instrumental in launching the first “Temp-to-Hire" program. He creates William & Associates, focusing on direct hiring of accounting and finance candidates.
- Bill created the basis of our marketing vision with the industry's original One-Year Replacement Guarantee.
- Bill Daniel hires his son, Jarrod, to create and build a staffing division to grow the firm’s services. The company name is changed to DanTemps to reflect the expanded business. Jarrod introduces automation to the business, adding computer networks, databases and CRM systems.
Jarrod opened the Beaumont branch and hired Shirley Daniel under the dba TriTemps. TriTemps was opened to service clients in the Golden Triangle community.
- Jarrod’s brother, Jeremy, begins working full-time for DanTemps and spearheads an IT division under the DanTemps brand.
- The San Antonio office opens in with a focus on the commercial and hourly staffing segment of the market.
- DanTemps purchases the Beaumont TriTemps branch from Jarrod for a 25% stake in the company.
- The East Houston office opens its doors with a focus on engineering placements to the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Jeremy begins focusing on sales and operations for DanTemps.
- The Greenway Plaza office opens to enhance the engineering and medical segments of the business. Those vital segments are eventually moved to the corporate headquarters.
- The company name changes to The Daniel Group and goes through a complete rebrand.
- The firm celebrates 15 years of business since becoming DanTemps. Bill Daniel meets his retirement goals and sells his remaining shares of the company to Jarrod and Jeremy.
- The company secures its first large on-site account with a manufacturing facility, which leads to the opening of the Sealy office.
- Jarrod Daniel sets his corporate and personal mission to help one million people find meaningful work. The Road to One Million becomes the vision and purpose shared by every employee of The Daniel Group.
- The Daniel Group is named on the Houston Business Journal’s Fast 100 list of Fastest Growing Companies. The firm is also named nationally as one of Fastest Growing Staffing Firms by Staffing Industry Analysts.
- The Daniel Group launches a new line of business out of the San Antonio office: Oil & Gas Infrastructure Construction. The company’s reputation expands outside of Texas and contractor placements are made in 28 states.
- The Daniel Group enters the DFW market by opening the first Dallas area branch.
- The Daniel Group enters the Austin market in response to the growing manufacturing opportunities in the area.
- The company breaks ground on its new corporate headquarters located at 5424 Katy Freeway.
- The Daniel Group celebrates 25 years.
You could say that we were born to do this.
Jarrod and Jeremy Daniel represent the second generation of their family-owned and operated company. They are supported by a seasoned staff of HR/Staffing professionals that are committed to providing the highest level of service.
“My vision for The Daniel Group is to help one million individuals find work before I retire. Your company’s vision is important. Having a defined purpose and setting specific goals steers your business in the right direction. While it’s great that you keep your focus on the company’s vision, it’s also critical that all of your team members have a clear understanding of your company’s purpose.”
As president and CEO, Jarrod oversees the day-to-day operations of The Daniel Group as well as mergers and acquisitions. Jarrod has a BA in Marketing from Oklahoma City University and is active in several industry organizations including the American Staffing Association (ASA), Texas Association of Staffing (TAS) and serves on three other executive boards.
“Being a part of our community is very important to The Daniel Group. There’s no better feeling than to help someone find a job. It’s not about filling numbers: it’s about fulfilling people and building our community.”
Jeremy Daniel joined The Daniel Group in March of 1998 as an IT recruiter. He oversees The Daniel Group’s marketing activities, working closely with the company’s recruiters on building the business through exceptional service. A 1996 graduate of the University of North Texas, Jeremy holds a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing. He is a member of the American Staffing Association (ASA) and Texas Association of Staffing (TAS).
Jessica Brower-Clifft, CSP is the Director of Sales for The Daniel Group. Jessica creates and implements ideas for growth, supports the sales and service teams and is responsible for expanding current and generating new business for the commercial staffing division. In her role, Jessica has a bird’s eye view of the sales operations and understands the unique challenges and differences among the diverse markets.
Jessica has more than 20 years of experience in the staffing industry and obtained her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certification in 2007. Jessica strives daily for herself and her teams to achieve "Success and Nothing Less!" She joined The Daniel Group after seeing first-hand, the strength and reputation of the firm and the integrity of the management.
Chuck Houston is the Director of Executive Search for The Daniel Group. He is responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships between The Daniel Group and our clients. Chuck's work as an executive search director affords him a unique understanding of professional-level networking, as well as the inner workings of many industries.
Chuck has twenty years of experience identifying, recruiting, and placing mid-to-senior level professionals. Furthermore, with his years of practical experience in the recruiting industry, he also works to train, further develop, and hone the skills of the Executive Search Team at The Daniel Group.
Taylor Simon is the Operations Manager for The Daniel Group. Her role is extensive as she is responsible for all the inner functionings of The Daniel Group in order to maintain a consistent standard of care.
Taylor started her career with The Daniel Group originally as an Executive Recruiter. After two years of accumulating the relevant experience, she was then promoted to Office Manager where she spent three years before being promoted to her current role as Operations Manager. The Daniel Group's success is in large part attributed to her dedication to the company, her quick thinking ability, and her creative initiatives.
Justin Ahnquist is a Branch Manager with The Daniel Group in Quad Cities, IA, concentrating on regional, statewide and national staffing services for commercial and industrial construction.
Justin's career has been involved in business development and recruiting construction staff for over fifteen years, and he attributes his success to building strong connections with clients. He is mainly concerned with building and maintaining long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships with clients.
Sarah Bell manages the Sealy branch of The Daniel Group. Sarah is responsible for business development, sales, and client relationships as well as the daily administration of company operations.
Sarah opened the Sealy branch in 2009 with one client. Her extensive experience in the staffing/HR industry and her dedication to providing solutions and fulfilling client needs has grown the Sealy business operation and built long-term client relationships.
Crystal Gump is a Branch Manager and handles business development, sales, client relations, and day-to-day administrative functions at The Daniel Group's East Houston office.
Crystal has moved up within The Daniel Group and first started her career as a recruiter. Her success in promoting the branch and brand gave her a boost, and she was named Branch Manager in 2019. She currently manages daily tasks by leading and providing excellent customer service.
Mandy Montague works for The Daniel Group in Austin, TX, where she leads her recruiting and sales team, as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
Mandy brings over 15 years of recruiting and staffing experience with an emphasis on the construction and call center industries. This combination of experience allows her to provide the highest level of service to our clients. Along with her experience, what drives her to provide top-notch service is her passion for helping others. She strives to make a positive impact on others regardless of the circumstances.
Jonathan Smith manages the San Antonio branch of The Daniel Group where he focuses on commercial and industrial construction staffing at the local, statewide and national levels.
Jonathan brings more than a decade of construction staffing experience to his clients and shares a true affinity with the trades that have been passed down through his father and grandfather. He strives to offer exceptional customer service and believes in the importance of communication and accessibility.
Kristen Sandberg is in charge of the day-to-day operations of The Daniel Group's South Houston branch, including employee relations and client relations. Kristen prides herself on building and developing relationships with clients by establishing and maintaining communication channels with them.
Kristen's 25 years of experience in staffing and recruiting have enabled her to create lasting relationships that ensure successful matches across a variety of job levels and industries.