"The Road to One Million"
Our collective vision, from the CEO to the administrative staff, is to help one million people find rewarding careers with outstanding companies. We invite you to follow us as we build our community’s workforce and change lives, one career at a time.
Job Placements and Counting
For more than 30 years, leading companies have trusted The Daniel Group to deliver expert placement solutions. The company has grown from one man armed with a notepad and telephone, to one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the nation. Our mission to help one million people find meaningful careers.
- Bill Daniel, a CPA by trade, leaves his executive position at a large accounting and financial search firm where he was instrumental in launching the first “Temp-to-Hire" program. He creates William & Associates, focusing on direct hiring of accounting and finance candidates.
- Bill created the basis of our marketing vision with the industry’s original One-Year Replacement Guarantee.
- Bill Daniel hires his son, Jarrod, to create and build a staffing division to grow the firm’s services. The company name is changed to DanTemps to reflect the expanded business. Jarrod introduces automation to the business, adding computer networks, databases and CRM systems.
Jarrod opened the Beaumont branch and hired Shirley Daniel under the dba TriTemps. TriTemps was opened to service clients in the Golden Triangle community.
- Jarrod’s brother, Jeremy, begins working full-time for DanTemps and spearheads an IT division under the DanTemps brand.
- The San Antonio office opens in with a focus on the commercial and hourly staffing segment of the market.
- DanTemps purchases the Beaumont TriTemps branch from Jarrod for a 25% stake in the company.
- The East Houston office opens its doors with a focus on engineering placements to the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Jeremy begins focusing on sales and operations for DanTemps.
- The Greenway Plaza office opens to enhance the engineering and medical segments of the business. Those vital segments are eventually moved to the corporate headquarters.
- The company name changes to The Daniel Group and goes through a complete rebrand.
- The firm celebrates 15 years of business since becoming DanTemps. Bill Daniel meets his retirement goals and sells his remaining shares of the company to Jarrod and Jeremy.
- The company secures its first large on-site account with a manufacturing facility, which leads to the opening of the Sealy office.
- Jarrod Daniel sets his corporate and personal mission to help one million people find meaningful work. The Road to One Million becomes the vision and purpose shared by every employee of The Daniel Group.
- The Daniel Group is named on the Houston Business Journal’s Fast 100 list of Fastest Growing Companies. The firm is also named nationally as one of Fastest Growing Staffing Firms by Staffing Industry Analysts.
- The Daniel Group launches a new line of business out of the San Antonio office: Oil & Gas Infrastructure Construction. The company’s reputation expands outside of Texas and contractor placements are made in 28 states.
- The Daniel Group enters the DFW market by opening the first Dallas area branch.
- The Daniel Group enters the Austin market in response to the growing manufacturing opportunities in the area.
- The company breaks ground on its new corporate headquarters located at 5424 Katy Freeway. The Daniel Group is also named a Best Place to Work by The Houston Business Journal.
You could say that we were born to do this.
Jarrod and Jeremy Daniel represent the second generation of their family-owned and operated company. They are supported by a seasoned staff of HR/Staffing professionals that are committed to providing the highest level of service.
“My vision for The Daniel Group is to help one million individuals find work before I retire. Your company’s vision is important. Having a defined purpose and setting specific goals steers your business in the right direction. While it’s great that you keep your focus on the company’s vision, it’s also critical that all of your team members have a clear understanding of your company’s purpose.”
As president and CEO, Jarrod oversees the day-to-day operations of The Daniel Group as well as mergers and acquisitions. Jarrod has a BA in Marketing from Oklahoma City University and is active in several industry organizations including the American Staffing Association (ASA),Texas Association of Staffing (TAS) and serves on three other executive boards.
“Being a part of our community is very important to The Daniel Group. There’s no better feeling than to help someone find a job. It’s not about filling numbers: it’s about fulfilling people and building our community.”
Jeremy Daniel joined The Daniel Group in March of 1998 as an IT recruiter. He oversees The Daniel Group’s marketing activities, working closely with the company’s recruiters on building the business through exceptional service. A 1996 graduate of the University of North Texas, Jeremy holds a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing. He is a member of the American Staffing Association (ASA) and Texas Association of Staffing (TAS).
Jessica Brower-Clifft, CSP is the Director of Sales for The Daniel Group. Jessica creates and implements ideas for growth, supports the sales and service teams and is responsible for expanding current and generating new business for the commercial staffing division. In her role, Jessica has a bird’s eye view of the sales operations and understands the unique challenges and differences among the diverse markets.
Jessica has more than 20 years of experience in the staffing industry and obtained her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certification in 2007. Jessica strives daily for herself and her teams to achieve "Success and Nothing Less!" She joined The Daniel Group after seeing first-hand, the strength and reputation of the firm and the integrity of the management.
Jacque Myers manages the Corporate Office of The Daniel Group where she leads her team in developing and maintaining client relationships. Jacque also oversees the company’s engineering and technical placements. She has been instrumental in growing those sectors of the business for the firm.
When Jacque joined The Daniel Group in 1999, her first task was opening the East Houston office. Since then, she has seen the industry change and the company more than quadruple in size. Jacque brings to her clients more than twenty years of expertise in the staffing industry and her commitment to being a partner in their success.
Lisa Deramo manages the East Houston Branch of The Daniel Group where she is responsible for leading her team’s business development and sales activities. Lisa strives to stay on top of the latest developments in the staffing industry without losing sight of the human element.
Lisa joined The Daniel Group in 2007 as a business development representative conducting outside sales. Her ability to establish and grow client relationships led to a promotion to branch manager. With over 24 years of staffing experience, Lisa attributes her success over to personal communication and understanding what is important to her clients’ businesses.
Sarah Bell manages the Sealy branch of The Daniel Group. Sarah is responsible for business development, sales, and client relationships as well as the daily administration of company operations.
Sarah opened the Sealy branch in 2009 with one client. Her extensive experience in the staffing/HR industry and her dedication to providing solutions and fulfilling client needs has grown the Sealy business operation and built long-term client relationships.
Kristin Barron manages the Dallas branch of The Daniel Group and focuses on developing clients in light industrial, executive and administrative search. Kristin has extensive experience and knowledge of the Dallas market and has seen it transition through many industries and phases of the economy.
With more than 20 years of experience in staffing, Kristin was drawn by The Daniel Group’s company philosophy. She shares the corporate mission to put as many people to work as possible and believes in growing and nurturing business relationships.
Jonathan Smith manages the San Antonio branch of The Daniel Group where he focuses on commercial and industrial construction staffing at the local, statewide and national levels.
Jonathan brings more than a decade of construction staffing experience to his clients and shares a true affinity with the trades that have been passed down through his father and grandfather. He strives to offer exceptional customer service and believes in the importance of communication and accessibility.